Building Energy Performance Standards (BEPS)
GES provides ENERGY STAR Benchmarking, ASHRAE Energy Audit (Level I, II & III) consulting services to support BEPS programs.
In Washington DC, the BEPS program is part of the Clean Energy DC Omnibus Act of 2018 and the District's Sustainable DC plan. The goal of the program is to reduce the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 50% by 2032.
Please follow the link below to the District's BEPS program website for more details:
Please get in touch with us for support in the following areas:
- ENERGY STAR Benchmarking.
- ASHRAE Energy Audits (Level I, II & III).
- Building Asset Score Development.
- DOE/EERE's BEPS Compliant ASHRAE Energy Audit Report.
- Washington DC's BEPS Compliance Pathways Support Services.